Image of this organisation’s website
EMzinoni Township is a small town with no resources (like recreation and fitness centres) and the youth in this area used to indulge in activities such as substance abuse and unsafe sex. We aim to mobilize the youth and bring them together in discussing ways to save and protect them from the worst that could occur.
Sesifikile Youth Structure came with the vision of creating an organization which will come with activities of taking the youth away from all the negative implications, rehabilitate those who are in need, help improve the quality of education through engagement of bursary search for the youth of this area and through involving the youth in social development and job creation as to fight and alleviate poverty.
This vision is set to be one of the solutions in the problems facing the youth and to serve as a tool to safe guard the youth and enhance the chances of a better future for the youth of EMzinoni Township and the community at large.
Our mission is: Together we unite to enlighten the way to the future!
Sesifikile Youth structure is a very actively involved in developing and improving young and old people. This is all done with the following activities:
– Talk shows
– Sport days
– Educational camps
– Motivational sessions
– Support group sessions
– Social involvement and development.
– Awards for the best achieving learners of eMzinoni
– Disabled day and grannies day
– Community builders’ awards
– Christmas presents for sick children in hospitals
Our objectives are:
– To promote education through the initiative of Saturday classes and / or winter schools.
– To emphasize a clean and healthy environment.
– To Endeavour to secure bursaries for students.
– To emphasize healthy leaving through sport and recreation.
– To assist the needy with clothing and food.
Operates in: Bethal, Mpumalanga
Established in: November 2006
Non-Profit Organisation Number: 059-581
Public Benefit Organisation Number:
Section 21 Company Number:
Contact person: Sibusiso Zondo
Phone: 082 688 6136
Fax: 017 647 4538
Physical address: 910 Cow Village, Bethal
Postal address: P O Box 1468, Bethal, 2310
Send an online message to Sesifikile Youth Structure[contact-form-7 id=’4881′ title=’Contact form 6′]
Please help promote Sesifikile Youth Structure[contact-form-7 id=’6223′ title=’Contact form 8′]