Image of this organisation's website
JCF is a registered NPO (Non-profit Organisation) with the Department of Social Development and as a PBO (Public Benefit Organisation) with SARS. Together we make a difference.
Mission: To make a difference in the life of the less fortunate, sick and poor in our society. To love the unloved, care for the uncared to feed the hungry and tend to the sick. Any organisation that subscribes to this mission is a friend and deserve our support.
The Johannesburg Care Foundation's mission is to assist welfare organisation that are unable or do not have the capacity to procure funds or implement projects due to severe budgetary constraints by connecting individuals and business to support them.
The aged and children are our main focus and the Foundation's Constitution requires the support of these target groups materially and financially.
Johannesburg Care Foundation's Code of Conduct:
Johannesburg Care Foundation has a very simple code of conduct that act as a guideline for sponsorship to individuals and organisation. The Code of Conduct is central to Johannesburg Care Foundation ethos of helping the less fortunate regardless of colour, creed or religion.
Code of Conduct:
- The beneficiaries must not bring the name of Johannesburg Care Foundation into disrepute through their utterances and action.
- That they are mindful at all times to consider the consequences of their conduct and how it will reflect on the work and public standing of Johannesburg Care Foundation as a charitable organisation.
- They are a person of integrity and maintain a moral conduct that enhances the reputation of Johannesburg Care Foundation. To be accountable as to how the sponsorship is administered and use such benefits for their intended purposes.
- They must not discriminate on the basis of colour, creed or religion.
- Not be associated with any unlawful action.
- They are not to be members of any organisation that promotes discrimination against any person based on colour, creed or religion.
- Promote a culture of tolerance and charitable work.
- Perform or be involved in community work.
- Participate in Johannesburg Care Foundation activities.
Operates in: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Established in: February 2012
Non-Profit Organisation Number: 101-770
Public Benefit Organisation Number: 930040682
Section 21 Company Number:
Contact person: llewellyn Ryan
Phone: 011 046 8913
Fax: 011 472 5058
Physical address: 18 Beacon Road, Florida
Send an online message to Johannesburg Care Foundation
Please help promote Johannesburg Care Foundation