Image of this organisation's website
To help those in need achieve their true destiny in God and to see our communities transformed for His glory. Touching Nations upholds and applies Christian values in the execution of its aims and objectives. As such, Touching Nations responds to the following challenges:
1. By publicly acknowledging the seriousness of the TB / HIV / AIDS epidemics.
2. Minimizing the personal and social impact thereof.
3. Protecting and promoting the health of all.
4. Challenging discrimination and stigmatization.
5. Mobilising and supporting community responses.
Operates in: Cape Town, Western Cape
Established in: March 2005
Non-Profit Organisation Number: 038-396
Public Benefit Organisation Number:
Section 21 Company Number:
Contact person: Mark Le Fleur
Phone: 021 952 7777
Fax: 021 952 7778
Physical address: Civic Avenue, Matroosfontein, Elsies River
Send an online message to Touching Nations
Please help promote Touching Nations