Image of this organisation's website
This non-government organisation was formed with the objective of reaching out to the disadvantaged communities. We are South African based, and started our projects in KwaZulu-Natal, Durban.
1. The organisation’s main objective is to provide community service to all communities regarding primary health care services e.g. HIV and AIDS and other related diseases and their conditions.
2. Feeding, educating and providing necessities of life for the poor as well as the orphans and vulnerable children (OVCs), equipping them with necessary self-sustaining skills.
3. Educating family members in capacity building.
4. Taking care of the elderly and the physically challenged.
5. Assist with repairs of the existing accommodation and make it habitable.
6. Provide in the basic needs of orphans.
Operates in: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Established in: October 2009
Non-Profit Organisation Number: 072-887
Public Benefit Organisation Number: 930031839
Section 21 Company Number:
Contact person: Mr John Shelembe
Phone: 031 467 2958
Fax: 086 696 0060
Physical address: 9 Munster Road, Bluff, Durban
Postal address: P O Box 21722, Bluff, 4036
Send an online message to Siyasizana Community Development
Please help promote Siyasizana Community Development