Image of this organisation's website
Join in on the fun and support Flying for Life in the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge. Two ways to get involved:
- Register to ride in the Momentum Cycle Challenge on behalf of Flying for Life OR
- Sponsor one (or more) of our cyclists per kilometre.
Cyclists will be expected to actively raise donations for Flying for Life with a minimum amount to be determined. The closing date to ride for FFL is 1 September 2013.
Please ensure that you stipulate that you are riding for Flying for Life upon online registration, alternatively if you have already registered you can email Esther your name, surname and email address for an invitation to join our team.
- Kiddies Ride: 9 November (R120 entries close 10 October)
- Mountain Bike Challenge: 10 November (30km and 55km) - (30km - R135, 55km - R165 entries close 10 October)
- Cycle Challenge (94.7): 17 November (94,7km) - (R 320.00 including CSA rider levy of R 6.00.
entries close 1 October)
If you have any queries please contact Maxine on firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 9-10 and 17 November 2013
Venue: Woodmead Drive (Johannesburg, Gauteng).
Contact: Maxine Holman
Phone: 011 659 2880
Send an online message to enquire about Ride for a Purpose - Flying for Life