Image of this organisation's website
Are you, or is someone you love, suffering from Infertility? If so, join us and hear from industry experts about your Family Building Options. Our Seminars will be an opportunity to ask questions, learn from the experts and share experiences.
- Lifestyle and Diet and the effect it has on PCOS by Annchen Weidemann (Dietician)
- Fertility preservation in cancer patients by Dr Paul Le Roux (Obstetrician / Gynaecologist & Fertility Specialist)
- Psychological Effects of Infertility by Cal Volks (Clinical Psychologist)
- New technologies by Dr Paul Le Roux (Obstetrician / Gynaecologist & Fertility Specialist)
- Egg Donation by Tertia Albertyn
- Your Rights with Medical Aids and how You can help IFAASA Lobby for Better Cover by Meggan Zunckel
- Your Thyroid, its Effect on Fertility and Treatment Options by Dr Sascha Edelstein (Obstetrician / Gynaecologist & Fertility Specialist)
Refreshments will be provided on the day. Limited space available. Please book online to reserve your seat. We accept secure online payments. If you have any queries about the seminar or issues with the booking process please contact us.
Date: 10 May 2014
Venue: Centre for the Book, 62 Queen Victoria Street (Cape Town, Western Cape).
Contact: Meggan Zunckel
Listing on CharitySA: www.charitysa.co.za/infertility-awareness-association-of-south-africa.html
Send an online message to enquire about Infertility Seminar