It is important to remember that:
- most non-profit organisations will appreciate items that is in working condition,
- not all non-profit organisations have the resources to collect items and
- not all non-profit organisations might be able to use the items you want to donate.
If you have items that you would like to donate then:
- start by looking for an organisation close to you by clicking here or
- look for a charity shop close to you here.
If you are still unable to find a 'home' for an item that you would like to donate then you might have to start looking in your local community. There might be a person in your area who are in need of some assistance.
We understand that some items are very specialised (medical equipment or equipment to assist people with special needs). If you would like to donate something like that and you are battling to find the right organisation that might be able to use it then you are welcome to contact us and we will try and assist you.