Please use the form lower down to get in touch with us. But before you fill it in, please consider the following:
- click here if you want to list an organisation on www.charitysa.co.za or update your organisation's information;
- click here if you want to list an upcoming event on www.charitysa.co.za;
- click here if you are looking for an organisation in a specific town or city;
- click here if you would like to find out more about registering your own non-profit organisation with the Department of Social Development, SARS, etc;
- click here if you have items you would like to donate;
- click here if you or someone you know is in urgent need of any kind of assistance;
- click here if you would like to volunteer at an organisation;
- please contact Lifeline Southern Africa on 0861 322 322 should you need any help with a personal matter.
- please contact Adoption Voice SA should you need more information on adoptions;
If the above is not answering your question then please feel free to send us a message by completing the form below. Please note that this form will send your message to the CharitySA admin team who will try and answer your query as soon as possible.
Important: Contact details for each non-profit organisation is available on that organisation's listing page. For example: If you want to contact "Reach for a Dream" then you need to go to the page for "Reach for a Dream" to see their contact details. The contact form below is to get in touch with the CharitySA admin team only.