Image of this organisation's website
ANGELS REFUGE is a merger of three dreams: Kathy Wilson has always wanted a safe house for children and dogs while Joanne Wilson has always wanted an end of life care centre / hospice and sanctuary for cats and Stuart wanted a safe haven.
Mission: To ensure no living being is alone, abandoned, abused or killed. All deserve a chance to a dignified life.
Description: Converting a battery hen farm into a place of refuge for all living creatures, rescuing, rehabilitation, rehoming of all animals, education on animal care.
People side: Setting up with the Family Violence unit a support group for victims of violence.
The end result is from conception to death no living creature will be alone, a dignified life and a dignified death.
Angels Refuge is not just an animal sanctuary, the goal is to show the world the healing power of humans and animals for each other.
Already in existence:
- Cathetel Animal Sanctuary - the rescue side to Angels Refuge
- Gazardiel Rehab and rehoming centre - the other part of Angels Refuge
Angels Refuge plans to consist of:
- Raphael Cat Sanctuary - a place of safety for elderly, and feral cats in open plan gardens
- Mihael Dog Sanctuary - a place where troubled dogs and troubled teens can heal each other
- Laylah Pregnancy counselling - a place where all pregnant women / girls can come and have all the options given to them
- Sachael Battered Person Sanctuary - a place where all abused persons can be safe and heal - animals come with if needed
- Temeluch Safe house for babies and children
- Dina Early Learning Centre - a place of learning and play for children
- Isda food and clothing parcel distribution - helping the communities that need it most
- Rahmiel Hospice - place of dignity, no one will die alone
- Barrattiel Home care - helping while giving independence - dignity in life
- Amitiel Life Skills training - empowerment of the future generation
- Elijah Abortion Alternative - a place where all babies of any age are welcome
- Rehael Old Age and Frail Care Home - animals welcome to come with
This is the future we are working towards.
Operates in: Mahikeng, North West
Established in: December 2011
Non-Profit Organisation Number:
Public Benefit Organisation Number:
Section 21 Company Number: 2011/147705/08
Contact person: Kathy Wilson
Phone: 083 366 4152
Physical address: 723, Aslaagte, Riviera Park, Mahikeng
Postal address: P O Box 4366, Mmabatho, 2735
Send an online message to Angels Refuge SA
Please help promote Angels Refuge SA